Monday, May 30, 2011

One busy May

Hello Blogging world,

Things have been super busy these past three weekends. Three weekends ago the Baron and I went on our beginning of the year confirmation retreat with our confirmation kids. We got to listen to lots of good talks, had mass ad orientum, and had a great adoration.




Not to mention wonderful weather and other outdoor activity's such as our monk walk.




Last weekend we went to the Baron's youngest brother's graduation at the University of Texas in Austin and I got to meet one of his cousin's who wasn't able to make it to the wedding. The weather was hot and humid but we enjoyed the company. When we came back on Sunday we went to mass and then went to the church bazaar.


This weekend we went down to my home town to see my parents. We went to my brother's camp out on the bay with my dad's side of the family and had a great crawfish and crab boil. I got my seafood fix for a bit.
Now we are home and with the AC off all weekend we were greeted to a smelly house (Opsy I forgot to take out the trash before we left) and a 90 degree house. All the windows are open and there's a nice cool breeze blowing now that the sun has set. I think I'm going to enjoy the nice cool night with the Baron. Maybe make hot dogs for dinner and whip up some nice cool ice tea.






No comments:

Post a Comment