Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sorry for the delays

Sorry readers,

I've been super busy and that probably isn't going to change soon. I'm going to try to update as often as I can. With my new job I'm super busy. I only work three days a week but I don't know how people do this full time. I come home and pass out from exhaustion and hunger. I tend to sleep from just after I have dinner (my only meal of the day) till about 10:00 the next morning. Then I try to catch up on the stuff I used to do like keep the house half decently clean. This too shall end.

The job isn't terrible but I'm just a perfectionist and I feel so lost. I know I trained for this for years but the paperwork is killing me. And it doesn't help that I tend to see the clients only once and then have to write their weekly progress notes. Can we say EAK!

So now that I've complained I'll move on to my challenge for lent. I am going to go meatless all lent. This doesn't sound so hard and It probably wouldn't be if three days a week I wasn't working. I hope this works out. O and since the husband is on a diet it looks like we will be having a lot of salad and fish dinners. Today since I'm off I'm making Greek pizza for lunch and tonight I'm making Veggie soup. We can also have it tomorrow night for dinner. This should be an interesting adventure. I'm also going to try to make it to mass every day but Mondays and Fridays. There is no way for me to go to mass those days because Tomball doesn't have a mass that allows me to make it to work for 7:00 AM.

On the mass note, I missed Ash Wednesday because I got lost and by the time I would have found it Mass would have been over. Kind of a downer but on the upside it wasn't a holy day. I did go to confession on Tuesday though so that was a silver lining. I'll try to find a mass for me to go to today since I missed morning mass by sleeping in. I honestly didn't remember to set an alarm for me to get there.

1 comment: