Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Well that didn't last long

So last night the Baron and I went out to eat at Genghis grill. I always enjoy going and to top it off we had a free bowl so we ate cheaper than usual. Only thing that could have made it better would have been double point Monday. As usual, after we left Genghis grill I got a craving for ice cream so we went over to our local supermarket and got some (much cheaper than going out for ice cream). We then went on a little bebenture (my sister-in-laws word for adventure when she was little) to look at Christmas lights in the area. On the way home the Baron noticed that his car was running a little warm. When we got home we noticed that his radiator fluid was very low and there was a spot on the pavement. I thought we were finished with this problem. Guess it wasn't only the water pump. Now I guess we might have to take it to the mechanic. So for now we are back to one fully functioning car. This means I'm going to end up being home bound again which is a drag because I still haven't finished my Christmas shopping. Guess I'll just have to go after the Baron gets home in the evenings instead of spending time with him. Only slight problem with that is that it gets dark so early and I don't want to go out in the dark alone in Big City, Tx. Hope this problem gets fixed soon.

1 comment:

  1. how'd you get a free bowl? and what's this double point Monday thing?

    in other news... i can always come pick you up one day and we can go shopping.

    ReplyDelete