Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What's on the Menu? 1

Last night the Baron asked for corn dogs. I guess he got a craving or something, but I was really hungry for Genghis Grill as the afor mentioned post said. And being the wonderful husband he is, he set aside his wants and sacrificed to make me happy. So today the menu is Corn dogs and curly fries for lunch. Yeah I know what your thinking, that sounds like a little kids lunch but hey who says that only little kids can eat fattening so not good for you food. Corn dogs, mac and cheese, and French fries always seem to send be back to childhood. Maybe tonight if it's not to cold I can talk the Baron into walking to the park to play on the swings, and maybe feed the ducks. Can you tell I'm feeling nostalgic today. Dinner we'll have spaghetti and meatballs maybe with a salad. What can I say. Those are the ingredients I have in the pantry.

Maybe next "What's on the Menu?" entry will be more creative and exciting. One can hope.

1 comment: